Monday, May 3, 2010

Tinker toys for...Molly?

No, I don't think they are. Granted, they were given to her, but I think Cor has had a lot more fun with them than she has. She's enjoying playing with things after he's built them, but he's doing lots of building.

This is his latest creation, a helicopter. No, of course it doesn't fly, but it does have two sets of "blades" that spin in opposite directions. I couldn't make something like that if I wanted to, my brain just doesn't work that way. Hopefully Cor building these things will teach Molly how to think this way. He's still playing with it as we speak. I'm so glad I have two kids...haha.

2 comments:

  1. That's a pretty darn cool helicopter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow, that's the best tinker toy anything I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete