Sunday, May 30, 2010

photo dump :-)

Just posting pics from the last few weeks, you'll notice lots of water pics because it has been HOT and we've played in the water quite a bit.


Oklahoma skies, those storms actually never got to us.


Getting her new kite going with Daddy.






Playing in her Elmo sprinkler in the back. I also got my garden watered, bonus!


Playing with Elmo in the front, she was yelling at Elmo for something, who knows. Her belly is really poking out there, lol.


Found a moth.


At the sprayground tonight. I love those places!


She makes friends so fast. They are usually older than her, like this girl who was probably 6-ish.











...yes, you did see three different swimsuits, and she has two more. The other two are bikinis which I've never gotten before, but she still looks really cute in them and I know I won't enjoying seeing her in a bikini for her entire life, lol.

1 comment: